Hedrick Berthelsen posted an update 5 months ago
Direct response, or direct response marketing, is intended to prompt its audience to take immediate action, such as making a contribution or signing up for a service. While this isn’t a unique concept, cutting-edge techniques in email and social media marketing have driven the demand for direct response copywriting to an all-time high.
Direct response copywriting is one of the best ways to communicate with your target audience. Hire only the most skilled copywriters to help you achieve the best ROI. They are experts in persuasive writing that sells your product or services.
How do you find the right professional once you’ve decided to outsource? There are many PR professionals, including freelance designers, copywriters and marketing consultants. Most of them are skilled at their chosen field.
Here are a few tips that might help you find the Best Direct Response Copywriters for your business.
1. You should check their website (and avoid any copywriter who doesn’t have one). This should be your first port-of-call. Not only will a copywriter’s website reveal you a little bit about their skills and experience, it will also provide you a good feel for their "style." Not every copywriter suits every businessman, and the website is a great way to decide if a particular freelancer is a right "fit."
2. Talk to them: If they are successful, contact them. In many cases, copywriters are more than happy to chat with prospective clients about their projects. It’s important for both the business owner as well as the direct response copywriter "click" but don’t expect them too to divulge all of their secrets over the phone. Please don’t assume they will always be available to meet face-to-face. Most decent copywriters are honestly fully booked.
3. Niche/Experience/Expertise: While most copywriters are man-of-all-work, happy to try their skill at any writing they feel confident with, they still have their specializations. A copywriter who is specifically interested in annual reports is a better choice than an advertising copywriter. This would also be an option if you are looking for a catchy slogan. Some copywriters work almost exclusively in particular areas – such as medical and health, start-ups, technology, and so on.
4. Portfolio/Testimonials/Clients: Naturally, a direct response Copywriter is only going to put their best work and their most satisfied clients on their website, but it’s still a good sign of their expertise. If, for instance, their website mentions they deal with large businesses, but their testimonials are all from small business, then you should be careful of their claims. In other words, their portfolio and testimonials should align with their experience and knowledge.
5. Professionalism: Before quoting on a project, a good copywriter will request a brief and then send a detailed quote. Their website should include information about how they work as well as standard terms and conditions. Once their quote is received, they will generally ask for a deposit before they schedule the plan.
Direct Response copywriting is one of the best ways to sell anything. One of the Best Direct Response Copywriters in the world is Robert Sean Pascoe of worldclasscopywriting.com with over 16 years of realworld advertising marketing experience. His copywriting services can be one of the most important investments you make in your business’ success.
For more details about
Direct Response Copywriting have a look at our new website.